- Lead Investigators must be full members of ParaPatrol for at least 2 years before applying for this position.
- Lead Investigators are trained in all phases of the investigation.
- Lead Investigators oversee all investigations and share in the responsibility of the entire investigation.
- Lead investigators are considered experts in set up and know how to use all of the ghost hunting equipment used by ParaPatrol.
- Lead Investigators supervise the team, help and offer assistance, help train new members, approve cases and also investigate.
- There must be at least one Lead Investigator at every phase of the investigation.
- Lead Investigators must follow all rules and protocols set by the organization.
- Lead Investigators have strong leadership ability and lead by example.
- Lead Investigators must participate in the analysis after each investigation.
- Lead Investigators must have the ability to think rationally and to analyze evidence critically.